Northern Kin 2021 Advance Tickets
Northern Kin 2021 Advance Tickets
PLEASE READ THE NOTES BELOW BEFORE SCROLLING DOWN TO ORDER YOUR TICKETS
ALL 2020 TICKETS ARE AUTOMATICALLY VALID FOR THE 2021 RESCHEDULED DATES. PLEASE ORDER CAREFULLY TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE CORRECT TICKETS, AND INCLUDE ALL UNDER 16s TICKETS YOU REQUIRE (2 MAXIMUM, PER ADULT), AS THEY CANNOT BE ORDERED SEPARATELY AT A LATER DATE. IF CAMPING WITH A MOTORHOME/CARAVAN/CAMPER VAN/LIVE-IN VEHICLE, PLEASE REMEMBER TO ORDER THE RELEVANT VEHICLE PERMIT (ONE PERMIT PER VEHICLE).
There are 2 camp sites to choose from - both set within the grounds of our new site's lovely picturesque setting and both within very close walking distance of the music arena area. PLEASE NOTE CAMP SITE A IS NOW SOLD OUT. Please see layout map opposite which also shows the day car parking (on Site B).
- EVENT TICKETS can be purchased with or without camping. Non-Camping tickets can be bought for the music on either Friday & Saturday, Sunday only, or the Full Weekend. Camping tickets (which also include entry to the music on the relevant days chosen) can be bought for either Friday & Saturday, or Full Weekend. They are broken into two age brackets, adults 16+ or Under 16’s for those aged 15 or younger at the time of the festival. Please note: Tickets are electronic and bar-coded for scanning, on entry, and they are emailed to you immediately after ordering
- CAMP SITES. Please carefully choose which camp site you want: Camp Site A (Site A sold out), or Camp Site B (tickets still available) and see the map above for locations and the Camping Page for exact details of each site. Camp Site A is immediately next door to the music arena and Camp Site B is next door to Site A, also in the main field, less than a five minute stroll from the main music site.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS. Anyone UNDER 18 MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult (age 21 or above) at all times and a maximum of 2 free under 16s tickets per adult ticket order is permitted, which can only be ordered at the same time as adult tickets are purchased. Under 16s tickets cannot be ordered separately and any under 16s who appear older may be asked for proof of age.
- CAMPING TICKETS are charged per person and include free vehicle parking. For safety reasons, Motorhomes/Caravans/Camper Vans/Live-in Vehicles cannot park next to tents, but will be located in the Motorhomes/Caravans/Camper Vans/Live-in Vehicles section right next door to the Tents' camping area.
- MOTORHOMES/CARAVANS/ CAMPER VANS/LIVE-IN VEHICLES will be located in their own section and need a £10 Pitch Permit (per vehicle) in addition to individual camping tickets (per person). Kindly note the Permit is NOT an entry or camping ticket on its own and is additional to the camping tickets per person.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- DISABLED access. The Disabled Camping Section in Site A is sold out but there is also a Disabled Camping Section in Camp Site B, only a very close walk to the music arena area. This is for Blue Badge Holders only and can be accessed by booking the free Disabled Blue Badge Permit, in addition to all normal purchased camping tickets (per person) and Motorhome/Caravan permit, if required. If NOT camping it can be ordered if use of the secure disabled facilities in the music arena are required. Kindly note the Disabled Permit is NOT an entry ticket and is additional to the camping or non-camping tickets per person.