Northern Kin 2020 Early Bird Tickets
PLEASE READ THE NOTES BELOW BEFORE SCROLLING DOWN TO ORDER YOUR TICKETS
PLEASE ORDER CAREFULLY TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE CORRECT TICKETS, AND INCLUDE ALL UNDER 16s TICKETS YOU REQUIRE (2 MAXIMUM, PER ADULT), AS THEY CANNOT BE ORDERED SEPARATELY AT A LATER DATE. IF CAMPING WITH A MOTORHOME/CARAVAN/CAMPER VAN/LIVE-IN VEHICLE, PLEASE REMEMBER TO ORDER THE RELEVANT VEHICLE PERMIT (ONE PERMIT PER VEHICLE).
- EVENT TICKETS can be purchased with or without camping. Non-Camping tickets can be bought for either Friday/Saturday, Sunday, or Full Weekend. Camping tickets can be bought for either Friday/Saturday, or Full Weekend. They are broken into two age brackets, adults 16+ or Under 16’s for those aged 15 or younger at the time of the festival. Please note: Tickets are electronic and bar-coded for scanning, on entry, and they are emailed to you immediately after ordering
- CAMP SITES. Please carefully choose which camp site you want: Camp Site A, or Camp Site B and see the map above for locations and the Camping Page for exact details of each site. Camp Site A is next door to the music arena in the Castle Park and Camp Site B is less than a five minute stroll from the main music site, across the footbridge, over the river.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS. Anyone UNDER 18 MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult (age 21 or above) at all times and a maximum of 2 free under 16s tickets per adult ticket order is permitted, which can only be ordered at the same time as adult tickets are purchased. Under 16s tickets cannot be ordered separately and any under 16s who appear older may be asked for proof of age.
- CAMPING TICKETS are charged per person and include free vehicle parking. For safety reasons, Motorhomes/Caravans/Camper Vans/Live-in Vehicles cannot park next to tents, but will be located in the Motorhomes/Caravans/Camper Vans/Live-in Vehicles section right next door to the Tents' camping area.
- MOTORHOMES/CARAVANS/ CAMPER VANS/LIVE-IN VEHICLES will be located in their own section and need a £10 Pitch Permit (per vehicle) in addition to individual camping tickets (per person).
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- DISABLED access. There is a Disabled Camping Section in Camp Site A, right next door to the music arena area. This is for Blue Badge Holders only and can be accessed by booking the free Disabled Blue Badge Permit in addition to all normal camping tickets (per person) and Motorhome/Caravan permit, if required.